– Production and mixing of the first two albums El mono en el ojo del tigre (Edel Music- 1999 – SONY 2002 – WEA 2003) and Rumbo submarino (Edel Music 2001 – SONY 2002 – WEA 2004), and the remix of Gacho el peleón and Delaverabom (also remixed by David Byrne)
– Production and mixing of their first album, Barcelona Mondo Beat, published in Spain by Soul Food Community and distributed by K Industria in Belgium, Holland, France and Japan. Recorded in his own studio, El Sòtano – Barcelona, and mixed in studies Panda, Buenos Aires. The album was mastered by Eduardo Bergallo at Puro Mástring, Buenos Aires – 2005)
– In 2002 he composed and produced original music for the film Amnesia, the Oscar- winner director Gabriele Salvatores. (Colorado Film – 2002)
– Recording and production from the song “Gitano Antón” for the álbum “El Rey de la rumba”, Peret (Chewaka -Virgin 2000).
– Mix of three song for the album The return of the Santo, from King Changó and the remix of the song “Step me down” (Luaka Bop – 2000).
– Production, recording and mixing of the mexican band Los de Abajo album Cybertropic Chilango Power, and remix of the song El Indio (Luaka Bop – 2001).
– Production, recording and mixing from Costo Rico first album El Patio (El Ventilador Music – 2004)
– Production of the song Tango Hop from El Cholo, published by Outcaste in the compilation Tango Club (Outcaste – 2004)
– Mix from the album Gualitxo from the band Gualitxo (K-Industria – 2005)
– Production, recording and mixing of the album from pianist Fernando Marzan sextet, (Latina Japón – 2008).
– Production, recording and mixing of AUDIPOLAR first album (Giboon – 2009)
– Recording an mixing of the album Midnight from the jazz pianist Angel Sucheras (Independent – 2009)
– Production, arrengement, recording and mixing from Dani Reyes first Album El Artesano (Independent – 2011)
– Composer, production, recording. (Independent – 2013)
Monegros Festival 2004 – Technical production on Monegros Festival 2004[tab title="Musician"]
– Guitar player and backing vocals, between 1998-2002, playing in prestigious festivals such as Popkomm (Khöln), Womad (Cáceres and Gran Canaria), Popdeurope (Berlin), Doctor Music (Asturias), Espárrago Rock (Granada), Etnosur (Jaén), Sfinks Festival (Belgium ), MIDEM (Cannes), Couleur Café (Brussels), Festimad (Madrid), Primo Maggio (Labor Day Festival in Rome for more than 500,000 people), Festival Actual (Logroño), MTV Music Weekend (Barcelona 2002) GoaBoa Festival (Genova), among many others.[wonderplugin_gallery id="1"]
– From 2002 to 2006 plays with barXino, a collective project of electronic music born in Barcelona, which have performed at clubs in Spain, Italy, Germany, France and Holland as well as in some of the aforementioned festivals (Popdeurope, Etnosur) and others as MELTIN’POT Yellow Party (Santa Maria di Leuca, Italy), KrackRock Festival (Belgium) or Metropolis Festival (Rotterdam). Commands live electronics, guitars, vocals and percussion.[wonderplugin_gallery id="2"]
– Live electronics, guitar and vocals. Amapola Dry starts in Buenos Aires in 2009. With the use of the tango lenguage and down-tempo bases, it’s a journey through several and different emotions and states of mind. This project is based on a live performance duo, plus electronic controls for manipulating the sounds and images in real time.[wonderplugin_gallery id="3"]
– As part of this trio (two guitars and vocals) toured as a singer during the years 2005 and 2006 among various stages of Buenos Aires, playing a tango repertoire including classics of the 40s, milongas and own songs.[wonderplugin_gallery id="4"]
– As a composer I worked with the Contemporary Dance Company Erre que Erre, signing the music of the following shows: Despegando sombras del suelo (1996, 1st prize for best choreography and best original music of X Choreography Competition Madrid, Third Prize at the Prix Volinine 99, Saint Germain en Laye, Paris) Vaivén (1997); Divadlo (1999), Pensamientos Despeinados (2001, Premi d’Arts Escèniques, 2001 Lleida, Spain) and APAAI (2003) which where premiered in the Barcelona Summer Festival GREC 2003, and the music for video- dance Divadlo directed by Guillem Morales (2001, Award for Best Original Music on the Festival de Cortos Badalona 2002, Award Public Poleñino Festival 2002, 3rd prize audiovisual VII Certamen de Cabra, Córdoba, Award Citta Cineforum Senigalia, 3rd prize 16/35 mm Fano International Film Festival, Italy 2002, Best Experimental Video Award Minimum Gandía 2003), APAAI and Mitsune (Award the public of the festival Napolidanza 2006, Napoles), and APAAI based on the namesake of the company shows.
– I’m the coauthor of many of the tracks of the first two albums from the band Macaco, published in multiple media, including audio-visual such as television and advertising (Tio Pedrito, SGAE ISWC: T-0415137039), remixes (Mamma Hemp, SGAE ISWC: T-0415252128) and compilations (Gacho el Peleón, SGAE ISWC: T- 0415252106).
– I’m the author of all tracks on the first disk of the band Barxino, some of them included in compilations such as Active Sound 2 and Active World, published in France by the label Music Mosaic, Muevete bien published in France and Mexico for Sabor Discos, I Contrari published in Italy by One Taste, Popdeurope 2 published in Germany by Peacelounge, KrackRock Compilation released in Belgium by KrackRock Festival and Funkadelica Volume 2 published worldwide by Edel Music.
– As part of the repertoire of FLA debuted as an author with tango “Gil”.
– Between 1998 and 2000 I was part of the collective of cultural management Orquestra del Caos, with J. M. Berenguer and others, resident company in the Centre of Contemporary Culture of Barcelona, where we organized and prodcued events within the field of sound art, such as symposia enred-o: própia copia, 6th symposium of Electroacoustic music , November 1998, soundscape, 7th Symposium of Electroacoustic Music, November 1999, electric songs, 8th symposium of Electroacoustic music, December 2000. I also participated in the development of Sonoscope, an archive of sound art, and the 1999 and 2000 editions of the Sound Art Festival Zeppelin.
I created sound pieces for the pròpia-còpia (1998) and soundscapes (1999) symposiums, included in the compilations published for the occasion. I authored the soundscapes symposium interactive CD (1999). Participated in the creation and staging of the experimental piece-sound installation Sonic-Mem (2000), programmed on Max/MSP and semantic algorithms.